5 New Wall Decor Ideas - This Diwali make your walls uniquely attractive
Since the beginning of time, humans have found unique ways to express themselves. The clothes you wear sends a statement to the people around you and also reminds you of your uniqueness. The same is true when styling your walls - why to limit yourselves to the age-old framed wall arts when you can experiment with unique wall accents that define your style and personality in a better way. Read on to know about the unique ways to decorate your walls -
1. Use Dimensional Wall Art -
Dimensional Wall Art includes wall sculptures, 3D Wall art and wall panels. Use of dimensional art gives the decor space a layered look that feels more complete. Dimensional wall art steps away from the usual 2-dimensional options and transforms and transforms a space just as well. Wood carvings or even raw pieces of metal can solve the purpose of expressing your design vision.
2. Use of Wall Plates and Wall Accents -
Wall Plates were a staple for wall styling for the Royals, however now with The Decor Kart’s range of wall plates, the decorative accent is now available for everyone. Decorate your walls in an uncommon and distinct manner.
3. Neon Wall Signs - If you want to make a statement that will make heads turn - use bright neon signs to illuminate your living or bedroom walls. These handcrafted signs are sure to attract attention with chic sayings and iconic shapes.
4. Wall Accent Vases - Wall planters from The Decor Kart provide a stunning focal point for your living room or outdoor walls. If you want to build a kitchen garden and grow plants that can be used for instant fresh ingredients in your cooking - these planters will come in great use. These wall vases work equally well as planters as they work as decorative wall accents.
5. Rugs as Wall Art - since centuries, rugs have been used as a floor accessory. It is time we destroy the status quo and take them vertically to use them as a wall accessory. Restricting rugs to the floor seems like a tragedy. Rugs are the perfect design solution to fill up your vertical space with texture, colour and warmth.