With its serene design and graceful proportions, our temple jar brings Ming style into the modern home. Hand made in the Qing Hua Ci tradition, the porcelain jar showcases imagery that describes the beauty and the movement of the peacock.
- Crafted of hand-thrown porcelain.
- Hand thrown and painted in traditional cobalt blue and white.
- High-fired with a semigloss finish.
- Watertight, with a removable lid.
- Variations in hand-craftsmanship make each jar unique.
Dimensions: Diameter - 25 Height - 52 (cms)