With its serene design and graceful proportions, our temple jar brings Ming style into the modern home. Hand made in the Qing Hua Ci tradition, the porcelain jar showcases imagery of a traditional Oriental courtyard and features a Chinese Guardian Lion, commonly known as the Foo Dog on the lid.
- Crafted of hand-thrown porcelain.
- Hand thrown and painted in traditional cobalt blue and white.
- High-fired with a semigloss finish.
- Watertight, with a removable lid.
- Variations in hand-craftsmanship make each jar unique.
Dimensions: Diameter - 31 Height - 63 (cms)