Blue & White Cheongsam Vase - Small
8 cm x 8 cm x 27 cm (LxWxH)
Our consultants will give a closer Look!
WHATSAPP VIDEO CALL AT YOUR CONVENIENCE
Schedule a Video call or Request Real Images and Videos
Republic Day Sale 🇮🇳
- Flat 26% Off Sitewide (no code required)
- Extra 5% off on Prepaid Orders
- Free Shipping on Prepaid orders & Orders above Rs. 5,000.
Offer valid till 31st Jan.
Playful pop of color, or an imaginative abstraction of art. Cheongsam shape highlights the beauty of body of the female. Take this decorative vase, for example, it showcases an "S" body, with blue and white color design, and is perfect for storing cotton balls in the powder room, or as a bookcase and mantle accent.
- High quality of excellent craftsmanship makes this blue and white porcelain vase is very special. we called egg-shell porcelain, it’s very light and thin but strong and sturdy.
- Made of white clay, Unglazed outside but glazed white inside, so the appearance looks more beautiful and blue and white bluer.
- Cheongsam shape highlights feminine beauty
- Good idea for home decor such as living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, guest room, office, and other.
- Is the perfect gift to celebrate holidays, birthdays, weddings, and many more.
Dimensions: 8 cm x 8 cm x 27 cm (LxWxH)
Orders are shipped within 24 hours. Delivery Free Above order value Rs. 5000. Delivery charge Rs. 150 for order value below Rs. 5000
Breakages + Returns
Although we have the lowest breakage rates in the Industry, in the unfortunate event that a product reaches you broken - we provide replacements, no questions asked.
We believe in 100% customer satisfaction. In the case you want to return a product you can do so within 30 days of receiving the product. You can know more about our return policy here.
We charge Rs. 150 for shipping + packaging for order value below Rs. 5000.
Shipping is free above Rs. 5000
We ship within 24 hours of receiving an order. You should receive your order within 5-7 days of placing it.
We are not shipping outside India as of now.
A small business in Delhi
What began in 2002 as an independent B2B business in Delhi, India, has since developed into an national home brand. Natasha & Brij arose their business from the common desire to provide homewares that are approachable and yet don't compromise on design - that impress down to the last detail.
When the couple's son Nihal joined the business in 2015, the collective vision shifted from institutional sales to building their own brand, hence The Decor Kart was born. Fun Fact: We received the first order on our website on 14th Oct 2015.
First Store Launch
Our retail showrooms are treasure troves for unique finds. All our stores our unique - just like your personal style.
Our stores are filled with home accessories, kitchen and dining ware, accent furniture and gift ideas ready to tempt and inspire the interior decorator within
Onwards & Upwards
Not backed by any big corporation we are still a proud and independent business spearheaded by our founder family. While aiming to maintain our international outlook and constantly raise our ambitions, we pride ourselves by remaining firmly rooted to the ground.